State Services

Have an issue with unemployment insurance, collecting benefits you're entitled to or any other problem with a state agency? Feel free to call my office at the State House, we may be able to help.

Below are links to resources that may be helpful to you if you are needing assistance with heating fuel, taxes or even financing your children's college education!

  • For help finding certified e-filing services, forms or info on how to claim the senior circuit breaker tax credit, visit the Mass Department of Revenue.

  • Paying for college shouldn't cause a family hardship. With the financial literacy tools available today, sending your child to the school of their dreams is within reach. The Mass. Educational Financing Authority can help turn these dreams into reality. This quasi-public state agency can help you plan, save and pay for college with fixed rate loans, 529 saving plans and counseling.
When applying for student loans make sure you are aware of all the forms of aid that are available by accurately filling out the FAFSA. Try this link for help.

  • Having trouble securing affordable housing for you and your family? Consult the Department of Housing and Community Development's website for a list of programs. If you think you qualify please be sure to fill out all forms completely as any missing personal information or data concerning income will likely result in a delay.

  • Need help with heating your home? Check here to see if you qualify for the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) and for the closest agency that can accept your application.

As always, my office is here to help if you're unsure of where to turn. Call 617-722-2810 to initiate a case or to schedule a meeting.