CampaignPRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP ENDORSES GEOFF DIEHL FOR GOVERNOR OF MASSACHUSETTS

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Diehl given “complete and total endorsement” over incumbent Baker.

(Whitman, MA) Former President Donald J. Trump spoke with former State Representative Geoff Diehl on the phone, offering his full support for Diehl’s campaign to serve as the next Governor of Massachusetts.

“Republican gubernatorial candidate Geoff Diehl of Massachusetts looks very much forward to his run against “RINO” Governor Charlie Baker, who has done nothing for the Republican Party and has driven Massachusetts energy costs into, by far, the highest in the Nation—monthly electric bills, and all else, are not even close to being where they should be. Baker is bad on crime, disrespects our police, does nothing for our Veterans, has totally botched the Vaccination rollout, presided over the collapse of the MBTA, and has seen crime go to record levels. His “green climate” views are fresh out of the AOC playbook. He has totally abandoned the principles of the Republican Party, never cutting taxes and undermining our agenda. Baker is definitely not an American First or Make America Great Again kind of guy. Geoff Diehl, on the other hand, is a true patriot, a believer in low energy costs and our independent energy policy (which was just obliterated by the Biden Administration with energy costs soaring!). Geoff is strong on Crime, Election Integrity, our now under siege Southern Border, loves our Military, and has a big focus on taking care of our Vets. Geoff Diehl will be an outstanding Governor for the state of Massachusetts, and it is my honor to give him my

Complete and Total Endorsement!”

“I was inspired by the President’s ‘America First’ agenda, which he ran on in 2016, and he backed it up by delivering on his promises during his time in the White House. President Trump brought us record low unemployment, energy independence, a withdrawal of our military from endless war zones, plus a renewed focus on our country’s strengths and the hard-working people who make it the greatest nation in the world.

Massachusetts has its own unique resources and challenges and I plan to follow his lead, dedicating my time as Governor to building on what matters to the people who make up this diverse and productive Commonwealth,” stated Diehl. “Like President Trump, I want to ensure a strong economy fed by the success of small businesses. I want families to feel safe in their communities, knowing that law enforcement is being supported with the tools and training they need. And, like the President, I want people to feel like government isn’t working against them and that they can enjoy the individual freedoms our state and country were founded upon.”

###

About the Candidate: Geoff Diehl is a former Republican State Representative from Whitman, MA. He was the Republican nominee for US Senate in 2018. In 2014, Diehl led the successful ballot question repeal of the indexed gas tax. He is the Director of Business Development for TRQ Auto Parts, is an Eagle Scout and is married to KathyJo Boss. They have two daughters, Kaylee and Emily, and a dog named Lucy.

Click HERE to DONATE!

Contact: Amanda Orlando
(978) 559-9404

6 comments

• Karen Casamassa

at 2:49 pm

Since Donald Trump has endorsed him , Diehl has my vote and everyone in my family’s vote! Will also spread the word to my friends. Not all of us here in MA. are sheep and we don’t vote Dem because our parents did!

• William R. Tuttle, Esq.

at 5:25 pm

Congratulations on securing an endorsement by former President, Donald J. Trump. I hold Trump in high regard, so his endorsement is significant and important to me. There is a difference between an “absentee ballot” and a mail-in ballot. The absentee ballot requires a form that must be signed to secure one that is valid to be counted. These ballots are kept separate and are well controlled by town and city clerks. Mail in ballots involve an entirely different process and the controls are not nearly as well designed than the absentee ballot procedures. The voting public is not fully aware of the differences of how the mail in ballots are handled and the increased risk involved. Elections result in a tremendous amount of work and responsibility that is placed upon town and city clerks. It would not be wise for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts to load a whole new responsibility on town and city clerks both just before and on election day. In most cases, the clerks have have very few employees of their own. Thus they are highly dependent on volunteers and unpaid helpers just before and especially on election day. Care should be taken to not increase the burden on town and city clerks handling elections. These issues are much more important than most voters currently understand and lack of suitable procedures greatly increase the risk of errors and potential corrupt acts with regard to safe and honest elections. WRT

• William R. Tuttle, Esq.

at 5:30 pm

William R. Tuttle, Esq.
    October 8, 2021 at 5:25 pm

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

• Geoffrey Spooner

at 10:37 am

I’m looking forward to having REAL REPUBLICAN leadership in this state. I know that Geoff will do what’s right by allowing us as parents to make decisions about our Children’s health as well as our own. I believe he will create tax cuts and lower the unemployment rate in our state. We needs to bring more jobs to MA and I know Geoff is just the man for the job.

• boyd conklin

at 7:20 am

I think my positions are:
    Town Meeting – March 19th at 9 a.m.
    o Article on Warrant to get rid of Columbus Day (again). I would not worry about IPD (Indigenous Peoples Day) I’m not concerned with trying to have one or not have one. My position would be don’t mess with Columbus Day. As far as supporting colonization, which today with the woke is a dirty word. Colonization is the story of civilization, the strong survive and the weak are displaced/parish, nothing has changed with humanity, it is brutal. Easy times produce weak men, hard times produce strong men. If you want a history lesson of the colonization of the world by conquering invaders it is certainly available, and we can go over that at town meeting. Colonizing is good if you are interested in the survival of your offspring, if you don’t you get the darwin award. This book I am currently reading has a couple of chapters that puts colonization in a realistic light, i.e. everyone does it, and has done it from time immortal, for survival, those that don’t, the dustbin of history. Remember when you invite outsiders in they often take over, that’s what happened in the West the Spanish invited the Texians in because they were a buffer that kept the IP from raiding the Spanish. Just like when the Romans brought in outsiders to help manage their borders. Last stands : why men fight when all is lost / Michael Walsh. Chapter VIII “These Aren’t Men, They Are Devils!” The Alamo (1836) and Camarón (1863) Chapter X “Big Village” Custer at the Little Bighorn (1876). A couple of books I’m getting to: My life on the plains. Edited by Milo Milton Quaife.Custer, George Armstrong, 1839-1876 (Author) Subject: Indians of North America > Wars > 1866-1895. Great Plains > Description and travel. and another book: Captured by the Indians : 15 firsthand accounts, 1750-1870 / edited by Frederick Drimmer. Reprint. Originally published: Scalps and tomahawks.1985, c1961 Subject: Indian captivities. Pioneers describe their experiences as captives of the Indians and portray Indian society and culture.
    o Town Warrant Finalized on Tuesday
    o $1290 tax increase doesn’t include a few things on Town Warrant (i.e. Community Preservation Act, CPA).
    I’m for cutting spending, I’d be for no tax increase, I’d be for a tax decrease, for instance I’ve been to the library building committee and the impression I got was the whole 6 year ago price tag of 25 million, now probably doubled, to get the 9 million grant that is approved, should go in the dumpster. I spend a lot of time in the library, as it is, it is a ghost town, not a whole lot going on for the three at least staff that are always there. Ridiculous.
    The school system, https://govsalaries.com/salaries/MA/school-district-of-westborough Amber Bock in 2017 Administration $352,965. Our source says it’s currently 500K. Daniel Mayer in 2017 Administration $291,841. Chester Hallice in 2017 Seasonal Personnel $287,986. Irene Oliver M in 2017 Administration $265,900. Brian Callaghan in 2017 School Principal $264,146. John Foley in 2017 School Principal $257,113. Johanna Dicarlo in 2017 Administration $247,351. Kristin Robertson A in 2017 Teacher $223,940 Craig Mccoskery R in 2017 Teacher $162,884. Sarah Thomas E in 2017 Teacher $126,325. Alison Defiore in 2017 Teacher $95,126. Instead of raising taxes on the beleaguered citizens let’s cut wages/benefits/advanced degree funding/retirements on the biggest money pit in town. I’m sure There are plenty of teachers willing to get in on the scam to take the places of the ones that are ready for their golden parachute or perhaps greener grass over another fence. My stance, every day, everything is on the table.
    o CPA – all surrounding towns have passed it. Once you have the money from the CPA you can get up to 1/3 of that from the state (though the state can give less).
    o Initial CPA is 0.5 percent tax increase with possible increase to 3 percent
    Just because everybody else is headed off the cliff, no need to follow. my stance no CPA at all. https://www.communitypreservation.org/surcharge-increase
    o Important for us all to go to Town Meeting.

My stance, we have left too much on the table, the DEIJ Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Justice, CRT Critical Race Theory, SEL Social and Emotional Learning, vaccining, all need to be thrown out the window and if that requires not taking the bribes of the ESSER I and II and III and Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act grants, so be it.
    And another thing, the green goes out the window, cost benefit analysis, if natural gas is more cost effective than solar/wind/geothermal then natural gas it is. Zero carbon, get lost. I hang my clothes to dry and ride a bicycle, I’m greener than anybody.
    Day one Brandon shutdown pipeline construction, ended leasing/exploration programs, pushing zero carbon policies, natural gas and gas at the pump has doubled in his first year, 200 million dollars a day is now being sent to Russia for crude, keep drinking the koolaide. Independents and Republicans have no interest in police reform/”racial justice” and little interest in “climate change”, sea levels have consistently been rising a meter every two thousand years for the last seven thousand years, the rate of rise for the ten thousand years before that was 10 meters per thousand years. The sky is falling! The sky is falling!
    No money for illegal immigration projects.
    No need to include immigration in the Brandon critical issues survey. More koolaide please. “Anna Giaritelli Yahoo news October 22, 2021 Illegal immigration soars under Biden to third-highest in 97 years. This spring, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas rolled out the Biden administration’s four-prong plan to stem the flow of migrants illegally entering the country. This included addressing the root causes that lead people to leave their home countries, rebuilding the asylum process, improving border security management, and taking down smugglers. To date, the Biden administration has not made substantive progress in any of the four areas.” Nor does he intend to, he is spending the money on processing(“greeters”) and shipping the invasion to our town, every town is a border town now.

• Gary B

at 2:30 pm

As long as you are totally against the Biden regime and are endorsed by Trump…You have my vote