I am determined to make Massachusetts a better place to live. My commitment is grounded in my support for certain policies to promote the Bay State’s safety, affordability, and sustainability.
It’s also backed up with a special emphasis I place on individual freedom and opportunity.
I pledge to serve the People of Massachusetts with honor and integrity, to work hard on their behalf, and to focus on certain priorities that are important to the Bay State:
- Supporting Economic Development, including support for small businesses, job creation and job training, women entrepreneurs, and efforts to improve tourism;
- Improving Education, including empowering parents and ensuring school safety;
- Revolutionizing Energy, including a greater commitment to renewable energy and promoting energy independence;
- Protecting the Environment, including measures to safeguard coastal and other environmentally-sensitive areas;
- Imposing Fiscal Discipline, including allocating state resources responsibly, with robust support for Local Aid, and without policies that harm taxpayers;
- Defending Freedom, including support for individual liberty, Constitutional rights, and the fight against unfair government mandates;
- Promoting Government Accountability, including ways to reform state agencies by using innovation to improve the delivery of services to the public, and restoring trust in the integrity of our elections;
- Expanding Housing, including making housing options more accessible and affordable;
- Upgrading Infrastructure, including smart, sustainable investment for critical needs, especially in western Massachusetts and Cape Cod; and,
- Ensuring Public Safety, including support for first responders, getting tough on crime, and a commitment to the continued fight against opioids.
- Together, we can make Massachusetts a better place to live, in 2022 and beyond.